Alien Sunglasses & a Dainty 10K!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Was off mid-morning with Merlin to work around the low tide. I didn’t want him to get jealous since I took Noxy out last for that signet ring. Gotta keep your detectors happy you know! ;) Heading my usual north working nearshore for the 1st part of the hunt I noticed there was a commercial being filmed in an area that has a scallop. It had a young couple running out of the water as the drone chased them from behind. (They must’ve spent half an hour repeating this :roll:). Although this scallop is usually there, it looked a little bit deeper and I made a note of hitting it on my return. As I start heading back at the midway point, I stop by the scalloped area that the commercial kept me from detecting and work the small area. One of the targets was a scratchy mid-tone right where the models were running in and out of the water. When I look in the scoop and shake it I see :dingding: a gold band outlined in the rocks and shells at the bottom of the scoop. It has nice 10K mark which I could clearly read without my reading glasses. A bit later the stainless and religious “Our Father” (in Italian EDITED) ring shows up. I ended at about 4.5 hours and was happy to have gotten my 2nd gold in a row even though its no biggy at 1.2 grs. I’ll take ‘em all! It's nice to go two hunts in a row with some yellow. (You hear that Josh, I'm coming for ya! :lol: :sissyfight: )

Attachments

• 7-11-19.jpg
    7-11-19.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 553
  • 7-11-19 Rings.jpg
    7-11-19 Rings.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 526
  • 7-11-19 Fits.jpg
    7-11-19 Fits.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 490
  • 7-11-19 Alien.jpg
    7-11-19 Alien.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 562
  • 7-11-19 Foreign coins (2).jpg
    7-11-19 Foreign coins (2).jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 473
  • 7-11-19 Foreign coins (1).jpg
    7-11-19 Foreign coins (1).jpg
    32 KB · Views: 452
Last edited:
two hunts in a row is sweet- congrats. you should model that ring while styling those shades!
"Klaatu barada nikto" - That translates into "Send me your gold". If after seeing this you do not send me your gold I will vaporize you via the computer with my death ray glasses!

Attachments

• alien.jpg
    alien.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 375
Nice hunt Felix, and congratz on the gold! Those are the most bizarre sunglasses I have ever seen. Style with no practicality? Must be for those involved in the 'licking' challenge. :lol:

NIce save on the gold Felix! Love the glasses also, reminds me of the movie Susan Dey was in years ago...

Looker, Only special glasses could protect you from the "LOOKER GUN" paralyzing rays. Susan Dey was beautiful in that movie.. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom