AT Pro delivers 18k $4600 ring

Pdau75

So I have been quite on the forum, but my totals this year topped 6 grand with the AT Pro. Here is my best find of the year. I got it appraised recently. It has 1.43 carats of diamonds and is in 18k. The replacement cost is $4640.

IMG_2653.jpg

IMG_2650.jpg

Happy dance has begun ;) I found about 15 gold rings and about 30 silver items. I love this detector!

Wow, that is awesome. Did you try the AT PRO in salt water, how does it do?

The detector might be good...but it's the detectorist that does all the hard work! Give yourself a pat on the back! We'd love to get more details!

Well, I was detecting on Lake Huron and the VDI was ringing in from 42-51. It was about 2-3" down and I was shocked when I got it out of the sand scoop. This beach is in a retirement community and I made efforts to find the owner, but I suspect that the owner had insurance and simply filed a claim. The ring looked like a million bucks at the beach and dirty with sand, when I got it back from the jeweller with the appraisal, it was clean and looked like 10 million dollars ;)
Congratulations!!!!!!!! You know us, we want the WHOLE story! Where were you, what did it sound like, how deep was it, what did you do when you realized what it was???? :cool:

what a beautiful ring, congrats!!!

I have to force myself to start digging those lower numbers :mad:

I get so discouraged with those 51 pulltabs, I just start walking by everything under 53. So much gold I probably walked right by. :crying:

Back
Top Bottom