• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Dig those bottle cap signals! NOX

InShepherdsArms

Elite Member
Well I learned something about the Nox today.

Dig those bottle cap signals!

Yep.

Today I arrived to the beach hoping some sand movement had occurred. Nope. A lot more sand moved in. So I knew I had to work the beach really slow and low to hear the targets.

I started digging aluminum bits, bottle caps and a couple coins. Uuurrr....,I really hate sanded in conditions!

Next target had that classic bottle cap tone. Mid to high tones and it had that iron tone as well when you back away from the target.

I was sure it was another bottle cap.

Nope.

To my surprise it was a gold toe ring! 14k

I wonder now how many targets I’ve passed up because I thought it was a bottle cap?!

Not anymore hahahaha.....I’ll dig those bottle cap signals now!

Hope you guys will too!

Good luck pirates! ☠️💍☠️💍

Oh...I also scored a small rose gold pendant a few days ago!

Attachments

• 90C2B59F-BF5F-4C24-B680-CF071FDCBD5C.jpeg
    90C2B59F-BF5F-4C24-B680-CF071FDCBD5C.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 692
  • CBEFD1BF-9F3E-4AF8-8CEC-31804E282ADC.jpeg
    CBEFD1BF-9F3E-4AF8-8CEC-31804E282ADC.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 696
I wonder now how many targets I’ve passed up because I thought it was a bottle cap?!

I love it when other hunters in my area tell me they pass up bottle caps. I encourage them to keep it up! More gold for me!

First, very cool! Most times I did those just to keep my beach clean.

Second, can anyone ID that NG mark? I have a pendant with that.

BCD

Well it looks like I have a lot to learn! I better start digging those caps that I have been passing over.

Nick

In accordance with the FTC guide lines concerning use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:

The Digging of Bottle Caps testimonials presented apply only to the individuals depicted, cannot be guaranteed, and should not be considered typical. Every testimonial on this website is from a real person who used a Metal Detector, and/or Other Device known to sniff out Precious Metals. No one was paid for a testimonial or endorsement. Before and after photos were not retouched or altered. Results (Karat Percentage, weight, circumference measurements, etc) were self-reported by the customer and therefore cannot be confirmed. Errors could have been made in reported weight and Karat composition numbers. You should assume that featured results are not typical.

What You Might Expect:
You should assume that any results shown in testimonials, advertisements, stories, blog posts, articles, forums or anywhere else on this site or our associated websites are not typical. Typical results would be Slaw, Zink, Lead and of Course the dreaded Corona Cap. Results may vary from person to person based on determination and other factors. Any dramatic non typical results require discipline and hard physical work and of course location, location, location.

NICE FREAKING HAUL !!

Bummer about the NG14k. Why they stamp it that way baffles me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkmk it to

Classic example of dig all at the beach. One of the best rings I ever found had a horrible signal. A slow day and I dug it any way. 52 diamonds on white gold, but the face was three ribbons braided then merging back to a solid band on either side- any way it broke up the signal and really sounded like junk. I have found several rings that hit as pennies and not all were copper junkers.
Its always a choice of how hard one wants to work.

Back
Top Bottom