Nox 800 Prey order or whait

Robm1093

I want to get the Nox 800 should I just get my prey order in or wait to its in stock like at cabelas ? MY thoughts, prey order and get on the list,What do you think?

Seems that decision for me would be based off the competition.

Lucky I live in a town where you could count all those who metal detector on one hand. Also lucky for me is that 99.9% don't understand the advantage of being there first. They just call me lucky LOL.

I have the reputation because I don't wait until everyone has the same advantage. Unlike most hobbies, the early bird not only get the worm, but that the other birds have yet to realize that early worm only comes around once for that early bird. Once found, it will no longer be there for future birds.

My thought is this is find a smaller sponsor, their list might not be as long as the larger sponsors. I own one and wont disclose my sponsor yet but people going big are still waiting. As for Cabelas I think that's a bad move, your sponsors here are your voice, when you need answers they will help, will Cabelas? My 2 cents

There is a sponsor I was going to get on the pre order list for but they want me to pay NOW? I thought that was a bit strange. I have no idea where I would be in line, how many machines they are getting and I don't want to tie up 900.00 with those variables out there.

How does that work with sponsors anyway?

there's a dealer you sign up for a 800 he puts you on the list and then when he get one or some in stock he sends out a mass email to the list saying they are in stock the first ones to his website (will say in stock at website) and to buy at full $899 price gets it

Back
Top Bottom