20.4 KB · Views: 1,360
Last edited:
OMG Falling down with laughter! :lol:

the number of pictures you have never cease to amaze me. :yes:

Kat

poptop said:
Only in Maine :lol:
pop

Pop... Krom has way too much time on his hands it seems... I should PM Snowy to make a list for domestic duties he can perform :D

Besides what he does now ;)

Got a good laugh outa me on a Monday morning, you guys...! Made my workday! :lol:

BTW, Krom, Where is the bottle of "Absolute"? It goes down alot easier than the Pride and Joy!

Only a couple of more weeks until Mud Season! Yippie!
:lol:

Yup...! Ya got that right, Chris...!
Almost went down to the T-shirt workin' today.
Snow's gone. By Friday with the temps like they are, there's not gonna be any ice left on the rivers an' lakes either. Ground's getting soft. Can't wait to really put in some serious hours.
I feel lucky this year! ;)

Cfmct-PI said:
poptop said:
Only in Maine :lol:
pop

Pop... Krom has way too much time on his hands it seems... I should PM Snowy to make a list for domestic duties he can perform :D

Besides what he does now ;)

I've tried that, Craig ... Now I just call from work and say, "Enjoy the rest of your day!"

Really, though ... he does well to keep up with things. Besides, he's gotta get out there during the warm weather to find me a new diamond ring to replace the one I broke working many, many years ago (I broke a pronge and the diamond, which was very large, fell out so I was stuck with a band sporting pronges)! :o( ... I told him I don't want it replaced.

kilrv6 said:
BTW, Krom, Where is the bottle of "Absolute"? It goes down alot easier than the Pride and Joy!

Only a couple of more weeks until Mud Season! Yippie!

OH MY!! Um ... where'd you get the idea of "Absolute"? I used to use that, among other brands, in my Pink Lemonades when we had company. Quite a drink, and it goes down like canned pink lemonade, especially in the summer. I don't make it hardly ever anymore, and it's a no-no for company ... unless they are acustomed! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom