Some advise please

a440plus6

I would like to buy a Minelab detector but can't make my mind up whether to go for a used etrac or a new Explorer SE Pro.
I live in Fl. so that would be my main hunting area but do get up to Ga and Ten a couple of times a year.
My skill level is novice but I am aware of the learning curves and like a challenge.
Don't have stars in my eyes about finding fabulous riches.......I just like old stuff/history....if I find some good stuff....great.
Thanks

I would aim for a used E-Trac with hopefully 2 years of warranty left. The warrantees are transferable with Minelab by contacting their Chicago office.

I have a line on a etrac with two coils that the warranty just ran out on for$800.00.
I don't know that I am extremely worried about the Warranty on a well kept machine.
I look at it as a tool which I have a lot of in my business that I always have to upkeep so I would not stress out to much on upkeep. Pretty much lookin for pros and cons between the two machines.
Thanks for the input.

had the PRO...was nice but the Etrac is a whole different animal. I say go E...worth the extra few hundred dollars if looking used!!

Back
Top Bottom