J W Fisher Pulse 6X or 8X detector

pbrods

This weekend I won a gift certificate for $500.00 off of a JW Fisher Pulse 6X or 8X metal detector. They want $1,520 for the 6x and $1,920 for the 8x. Is this certificate something that should be thrown in the trash? Is it a scam even though I won it at a ligit town festival? I know nothing about metal detectors. Any info you could give would help.

Thanks,

Paul

This weekend I won a gift certificate for $500.00 off of a JW Fisher Pulse 6X or 8X metal detector. They want $1,520 for the 6x and $1,920 for the 8x. Is this certificate something that should be thrown in the trash? Is it a scam even though I won it at a ligit town festival? I know nothing about metal detectors. Any info you could give would help.

Thanks,

Paul

I'm not wondering if the certificate is real, it is. I'm wondering if the detector is any good or if the price is over inflated so much that even with the $500.00 off, it's still overpriced.

The 6x I saw runs around $1500 reg. price. IF I was you would check with one of the sponsers at the top of the page

I hope you find some good news on this. $500.00 is a lot of money and getting that much off might make that expensive of a detector worth it.

I hope you find some good news on this. $500.00 is a lot of money and getting that much off might make that expensive of a detector worth it.

That's what I'm hoping. I was hoping someone here has one and can tell it's wirth the $1,000.00 I'm new to detecting so I'm sure it's way more then I need as a beginner but I'd hate to just waste a $500.00 gift certificate

Back
Top Bottom