Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Antiques Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Metal Detecting > Beach and Water Hunting

Notices

Old 09-17-2018, 12:53 AM
Elite Member

Default The Hole Gives Up The Gold

well its been sometime since I've made a video or posted here
But those who follow my channel know i am sick again with stage 4 cancer
and so my battle begins Again but i made a good video as a final hunt for awhile . Thank you all for your support ......Romy

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2018, 02:59 AM
Elite Member

enjoyed the video. Love the live-digs. Good to hear from a fellow Californian ! Good luck on your recovery bro.

Old 09-17-2018, 03:18 AM
Supporter

Originally Posted by romyrome View post
well its been sometime since I've made a video or posted here
But those who follow my channel know i am sick again with stage 4 cancer
and so my battle begins Again but i made a good video as a final hunt for awhile . Thank you all for your support ......Romy
Nice finds Romy. Fight hard Romy. I cannot wait for more videos.

Nick

Old 09-17-2018, 03:26 AM
Elite Member

Nice video Romy
Attached Images

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2018, 07:38 AM

Really enjoyed the video. Never been on a night hunt before looks like a lot of fun! Love the sublime shirt in the video and the !!!! cancer short posted here.

Old 09-17-2018, 08:01 AM
24K Larry

Hang in there dude! My cat was watching while you were digging that deep piece of junk ring by the way.
Attached Images

Old 09-17-2018, 09:22 PM
Supporter

Some fun and productive hunting Romy! Good to see you got out. Thoughts are with you and please kick some ass. Take names later. Take care.

EQUINOX800, Dos Compadres : 2018 (Total (4/4/13 to date)) - Clad: $181.96 ($823.46), Silver coins: 1 (6), Wheats: 17 (46), Gold: 6 (24), .925 9 (58), Rings: 46 (186), Oldest Coins: 1921 Ten Centavos Filipinas; Chinese cash coin

Old 09-17-2018, 10:12 PM

Thanks Romy for broadcasting my bowel movement dilemma . To be honest, that shot with the poop splattered toilet looked like the actual toilet that was my option A of A B C.... Thank God I went for the Pee all over the rim option B. Worst part was the stalls had NO doors and lots of traffic... TERRIBLE.
Attached Images

Old 09-17-2018, 11:11 PM
24K Larry

Originally Posted by low tide View post
Thanks Romy for broadcasting my bowel movement dilemma . To be honest, that shot with the poop splattered toilet looked like the actual toilet that was my option A of A B C.... Thank God I went for the Pee all over the rim option B. Worst part was the stalls had NO doors and lots of traffic... TERRIBLE.
Its bad enough we got a porta potty company named Floaters. It gives you warning of what is in store for you beside the locked public restrooms.

Old 09-17-2018, 11:56 PM
Athletic Supporter

Originally Posted by itsaring! View post
Its bad enough we got a porta potty company named Floaters. It gives you warning of what is in store for you beside the locked public restrooms.
D@mn it Itsa! (Insert image of R5 spewing beer).

R5

Old 09-18-2018, 07:46 AM
A Knight of the Round Coil

Good luck with the health battle.

Old 09-18-2018, 08:30 AM
Supporter

Another great Night Hunt! It was interesting to see how active that area is at that time of the morning! Around here, theres nobody moving around at those hours....Good for a guy to get out in the dark with good friends and hunting a beach barefoot!....Thanks for taking us along, and All the best Wishes for you in your Octagon ReMatch...You got this Buddy!
Attached Images

Detecting is the study of Mankinds interaction with topography, the untrustworthiness of pockets, and metals desire to return to the Earth from whence it came.

Old 09-18-2018, 09:00 AM
Elite Member

Great video Romey. And F**k cancer!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT3lt5YN59j_6NrzpC9yg0g

Old 09-18-2018, 01:48 PM
Elite Member

Nice hunt, hang in there boss!

Old 09-18-2018, 01:53 PM
Supporter

Loved the video and the clip from dumb and dummer...so funny! Congrats on the finds too and good luck with your recovery.

Custom AT Pro w/Remote PP & NEL Snake 3.5x6.5 Coil

Old 09-18-2018, 05:31 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View post
enjoyed the video. Love the live-digs. Good to hear from a fellow Californian ! Good luck on your recovery bro.
Thanks Tom i am glad ya liked it , its hard to make a good night hunt video and ya its like all the Cali video makers well the real ones anyways have quit making vids ????
Originally Posted by Nick93023 View post
Nice finds Romy. Fight hard Romy. I cannot wait for more videos.

Nick
Thanks Nick ! i got my golden gloves on

Originally Posted by Aquaman View post
Nice video Romy
Thanks Aquaman

Originally Posted by Badfish View post
Really enjoyed the video. Never been on a night hunt before looks like a lot of fun! Love the sublime shirt in the video and the !!!! cancer short posted here.
Thanks brother night hunts are tough to make a good video from but im so glad it went over well , and ya sublime are my peoples
F Cancer
Hang in there dude! My cat was watching while you were digging that deep piece of junk ring by the way.
Thanks its a ring dang maybe your cat woulda stuck around if kitty woulda seen me dig some goods lol cute pic though .
Originally Posted by GroundSweeper View post
Some fun and productive hunting Romy! Good to see you got out. Thoughts are with you and please kick some ass. Take names later. Take care.
Thanks GS i am ready and already whoopin some ass thanks again brother
Originally Posted by low tide View post
you ever seen the movie friday ? " Hey everybody smokey is over here taking a !!!!! I wont tell no one else" lol it made for some funny clips though . love ya brother . you da man Kevin you can sock me when we all meet for a group hunt soon lol

Originally Posted by Ra1der5 View post
D@mn it Itsa! (Insert image of R5 spewing beer).

R5
what is a R5 ?

Originally Posted by FelixtheCat View post
Good luck with the health battle.
Thanks Felix
Originally Posted by Mud-puppy View post
Another great Night Hunt! It was interesting to see how active that area is at that time of the morning! Around here, theres nobody moving around at those hours....Good for a guy to get out in the dark with good friends and hunting a beach barefoot!....Thanks for taking us along, and All the best Wishes for you in your Octagon ReMatch...You got this Buddy!
Thanks Mud ya that beach is always busy its crazy and ya hahahha i hate putting things on my feet lol one day ima pay but til then its the way to be free and feel the earth beneath my feet , thanks for the well wishes brother . ima whoop some butt alright
Originally Posted by WildDigger View post
Great video Romey. And F**k cancer!
Thanks WildDigger F-Cancer
Originally Posted by zeemang View post
Nice hunt, hang in there boss!
Thanks Zeemang i will
Originally Posted by Saltshaker View post
Loved the video and the clip from dumb and dummer...so funny! Congrats on the finds too and good luck with your recovery.
Thanks Saltshaker im glad it was funny cause i was cracking up in editing hahahhaha .

Old 09-18-2018, 05:37 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by romyrome View post
.... its hard to make a good night hunt video and ya its like all the Cali video makers well the real ones anyways have quit making vids ????

We got sick & tired of trying to compete with the east coast video makers. They throw out faked LC and Busts and reales, etc.... How can you compete with that ? And they must have access to studio back lots to stage the "supposed finds", etc...... But not to worry: My buddy and I will be back out in full-force this fall and winter, and .... have some "back-pocket" sites we intend to finish working out

Old 09-18-2018, 06:38 PM
Elite Member

It was nice to see a night beach hunt video . I actually never saw one before .It was also cool to see how the Equinox sounded on the different targets .You guys did well , Congrats! I was thinking of starting to make videos but there's not much of a demand for live digs of can slaw being dug up followed by violent cursing !
Hang in there and fight the good fight Romy , I'm rooting for ya' !

Old 09-18-2018, 07:59 PM
Elite Member

Great video as always. Thanks for putting it together for us. We wish you well and luck in the fight.

Old 09-18-2018, 08:35 PM
Elite Member

Thumbs up Nice hunt

Romy Hope recovery all goes smooth, get well bro, see ya in a few month's , Earl

Excalibur Blue 1000, Excalibur Blue 800, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Surf Pi DF, Scuba Tector, Sovereign GT, XP Deus WS5, F -75 SE-Boost & DST , Euro Tek Pro, 1976 Coin Master ***** In The Past Detectors used -- Two- E-trac's , V3I, Omega 8000, 3- Euro Tek Pro's,2- F75 Standard, Cz70 Pro, Cz20 , Excalibur Sword, Two Excalibur 2's & my 1st - One Hot Blue Excalibur 10