is back up here in southern Ontario Canada. What a beautiful day out
to be MDing. Found a handful of clad and two nice dollar coins. The
Compadre 8 just slams on coins in turf parks. I can dig dollar coins all day
long lol.

Attachments

• coin 3 forum.jpg
    coin 3 forum.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 125
Congrats from Quebec! I work at a ski hill and now that the snow is melting I'm finding all kinds of change. And that's without a detector. Money in the bank lol

Took the Compadre 8 out to a turf park today, the nice mild weather
is back up here in southern Ontario Canada. What a beautiful day out
to be MDing. Found a handful of clad and two nice dollar coins. The
Compadre 8 just slams on coins in turf parks. I can dig dollar coins all day
long lol.

hey, if you like that $1 coin, the twoonies are twice as much fun to find! ;)

Congrats from Quebec! I work at a ski hill and now that the snow is melting I'm finding all kinds of change. And that's without a detector. Money in the bank lol

you'll have to detect that hill, i know you'll find a lot more than just coins. gold is heavier and will sink a bit faster than coins do. :yes:
our snow is finally melted away to the point that i'll be heading out tomorrow for some serious digging, but at an old church (1870's), not a ski hill, lol. :D

Pete

You'll have to detect that hill, i know you'll find a lot more than just coins. gold is heavier and will sink a bit faster than coins do. :yes:
our snow is finally melted away to the point that i'll be heading out tomorrow for some serious digging, but at an old church (1870's), not a ski hill, lol. :D

Pete

Hey Pete
I intend on it as soon as my first detector comes in. (I'M a newbie)
But change is in abundance and even after spring into the summer I will find some, so I imagine with a detector it will be much more.
So 007tallguy? Is that James Bond 007 or Nelspot 007 lol?

Back
Top Bottom