WOW 18K GOLD Yard Sale Find, AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT!

SwingaDingDing

Wow, i just looked through some of my silverplated containers that i purchased last season at a yard sale and when i bought one of the boxes there was a golden colered key pendant inside it. At the time i geussed it was junk so i just left it there and figured id sell it at my own garage sale. Fast forward to today, i was looking at it closer and noticed its marked very small 750. 18k BOOM BABYYY!!! :laughing: It only weighs 0.90 grams, but wow, a year and i havent noticed, i geuss i need glasses soon! I will show pics when i get a chance but for now, Gl & HH everybody!

-Swing

PICTURES, IT REALLY HAPPENED :)

f4692c3e5dbbec815a3f2fe4d830ad75_zpsbe8d912c.jpg

ddaaae07d39dbfe4fa88ac937e02d901_zps58500cfa.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone!

Nice buy/find, even if it's been a year. : ) Yep, it always pays to take that second and even third look at your stuff. Good luck on future hunts.

Nice buy/find, even if it's been a year. : ) Yep, it always pays to take that second and even third look at your stuff. Good luck on future hunts.

Hey! Thanks for the comment. The funny think is, i was going to sell it in my garage sale in about a month, im glad i took a look at it now bfore someone else did!

Back
Top Bottom