Have you found one of these yet?

H Desert Digger

Forum Supporter
again, my apologies for the blurry pics...I can't hold it steady long enough to get a clear picture.

IMG_2823.jpg

If you don't know what it is, it's a medical marijuana RX bottle...and of course it was empty...but it did smell good...:cool:
Found in a nearby park yesterday. At another park close by, I was given 4 quarters for a bent quarter by some nice young folks who were watching me dig in the grass, while they smoked their grass in the parking lot...:lol:

HDD

Last edited:
You Prolly should remove the pics as they will get taken down anyway.

Being in a legal state I find them all the time. I've found many a cigarette pack with surprises in them as well

You Prolly should remove the pics as they will get taken down anyway.

Being in a legal state I find them all the time. I've found many a cigarette pack with surprises in them as well

Well, I went and removed the one with the label showing, I suppose there might be some legal issues related to it...I don't see the problem, but better safe than sorry?

HDD

Never found one of those. Pot is not truly legal yet, at least not by federal law. You can still get busted, I don't care what state you are in.

again, my apologies for the blurry pics...I can't hold it steady long enough to get a clear picture.

IMG_2823.jpg

If you don't know what it is, it's a medical marijuana RX bottle...and of course it was empty...but it did smell good...:cool:
Found in a nearby park yesterday. At another park close by, I was given 4 quarters for a bent quarter by some nice young folks who were watching me dig in the grass, while they smoked their grass in the parking lot...:lol:

HDD

yes im sure i will find one someday soon where im at ,seein is its legal rx here as well.....but i agree....does smell good....it has come a long way as far as the aroma of unburned smell goes..god knows if i tried to indulge nowadays...id be so paranoid id have a heart attack..:shock:

Seen hundreds of them here in CA while detecting. At tear outs and out of the way parks I can spot dozens in a day. No problem with people using it, just wish they put them in proper trash can.

I guess I should not be surprised, but it's the first time I've ever seen one and I really like the sturdy design and thickness of the container...I will keep it in my bag to put rings and other small treasures in.

HDD

Made me laugh too!:lol:

What an interesting thread. It is still highly illegal here in the UK. It's hard for me to grasp that you can now buy it in the U.S. Prohibition wasn't that long ago! I guess you need a certificate from a Doctor or something, but still....

You wish it were truly legal. Federal law always smacks down state law. And under federal law, weed is still illegal. DOH! I know it hurts! Sorry.

Made me laugh too!:lol:

What an interesting thread. It is still highly illegal here in the UK. It's hard for me to grasp that you can now buy it in the U.S. Prohibition wasn't that long ago! I guess you need a certificate from a Doctor or something, but still....
Still illegal under US fed law, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom