Saying “hello” from Bastrop, Tx

ToneDigger

Thanks for the add to the group. Been at this for 6 years. Three detectors later and more gear (and back up detectors and pinpointers) so i hues it’s time to get serious and get involved. Been hitting it hard this past month and it’s been a good month. So, HEY from Rudy in Bastrop County.

Thanks for the add to the group. Been at this for 6 years. Three detectors later and more gear (and back up detectors and pinpointers) so i hues it’s time to get serious and get involved. Been hitting it hard this past month and it’s been a good month. So, HEY from Rudy in Bastrop County.

Welcome from West Michigan! I'm sure most of us would like to see how good of a month you had TD, could you post some pic's? We like pic's:yes: a lot

Welcome, ToneDigger! New here too--in Austin, just a we bit farther than Cedar Creek.

TxDigger, how's the hunting at Cedar Creek Park?

Hey Time Finder,

Not a whole lot going on out here but still fun hitting the kiddie schools etc. We did hit that park, found some clad, lots of trash and an old frying pan about 15" deep!, but it's been fun. Wife and I are hoping to start branching out to find some better places to detect. How about you in Austin?

Back
Top Bottom