• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

ML Customer Service

I had a quick turn around with my ctx that had a leak. I had used the old battery and it leaked by the time I realized it the contacts had corroded. They replaced the bulkhead put in a new gasket and a new battery. My headphones were giving an issue and they replaced the headphone module and gave me a new set of headphones. I had stated that my arm cuff never stayed in place and they replaced the arm cuff assembly. They received on a Monday. I got a call tuesday and it was on its way back.

I just wished they had replaced the coil because of the somewhat worn on the inside of the ears from sand. But other than that it was a great experience.

I got a new replacement Pro-Find 35 today.. I can't wait to try it out.. hopefully this week-end.. Thanks ML for the super fast turn around

I sent in my Equinox last Friday, tracking said they received it on Tuesday, got an Email confirmation on Wednesday that they received it, and now just waiting to hear some good news that I'll get it back soon. So far my experience with Minelab has been good.

I sent in my Equinox last Friday, tracking said they received it on Tuesday, got an Email confirmation on Wednesday that they received it, and now just waiting to hear some good news that I'll get it back soon. So far my experience with Minelab has been good.
Hope so, I had a 1 week turn around for my pin-pointer but that was prior to the winter weather hit..

Back
Top Bottom