Time for more silver...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Same beach, same machine, same results...but today it was sunny and in the low 40's with no wind for once:lol:......... the rest...50 cents in clad, the typical beach scrap and a unexpected pocketwatch and chain:shock: the keepers...5 wheats, a badge of some sort, a sterling ring and a pair of Mercs sterling #5...1928 and 1934...silvers #76 and #77 Had to add another zip tie during the hunt as all the recent detecting has destroyed the coil cover:laughing: I have a new one here somewhere...a good silver start to the last month of the year, I just need to find 23 more:yes: That's all for this outing so thanks for the looks, see you after the next and Happy hunting!

Last edited:
Nice stuff there and that ring looks Art Deco to me!

The Ironics Bruce as I still need 23 to reach 400. Somehow i think you will get to 100 before or if I ever get to 400. Congrats on having a nice day to hunt and adding a pair of Merc's along with the Sterling to your coffers. The Pocket Watch is a pretty neat find also. Trapper

That's a great day out Bruce!! I really like the pocket watch also!!

Congratulations on the silvers. I like the silver ring -- looks like the stones may be peridot. Have you cleaned it up?

Bruce

You should be Captain Gold by now, since Craig's not water hunting, golds over 1200 a OZ, you found enough silver, now go after the Gold. Ps they don' t give you any credit 4 silver find's on the water forum , just the dirt forum , we all know you can pull gold with the sword , go get ya some.

Did I read this right? Twin Mercs (both 1934)?

Nice!

R5

Back
Top Bottom