metaldetector.com ROCKS!!!!

Matty Nickels

WIN A NEW CAMERA! ordinary people, extraordinary finds

to all you MDers. I visited metaldetector dotcom this morning and noticed from now through june 20 they are having a contest for a sweet digital camera. I certainly don't have the mind-blowing find/story to win....but someone here does. GO FOR IT!!!
I don't work for this company, I buy from them because they are close and seemed like good people.
I just wanted to share this here because everyone has been so helpful and encouraging, and I know one of you will win!
visit the site and you can't miss the contest link....spread the word
:grin:
good luck, happy hunting
Matty Nickels

Why not

Submit your best or most interesting find. you never know if you do not try. Maybe a coin or ring will not win against a rare toy or key fob or etc....

Hey everyone, I know alot of people have suggested kellyco, and while Im sure they are good. I have tried to order 2 items and they were out of stock both times.
I ordered from metaldetector.com, I ordered the Garrett Ace 8.5 x 11 DD proformance coil. for my 250 for this weekend. I recieved it on Monday very fast delivery. Unfortunately it had 7 females holes and all I needed was 5. well it was for the garrett GTI series I was so bummed out. I sent an email they sent me wrong coil. Now I am not mad at this point I am bummed I really wanted to have for this weekend which is why I ordered when I did.
They answered my email right away Javier said call and talk with Mike he asked a couple of questions and after determining that they made a mistake he put me through to Daniel. He immediately gave me an RA # I said I was bummed because I really wanted it for this week end at my brothers. He said send it back I will refund your shipping cost. I then emailed him the receipt with the tracking # he said cool. Then I got an email this morning saying we refunded your shipping cost and shipped your coil out yesterday Im like well maybe saturday so my weekend probably messed up but hey they stuck behind business and shipped it pretty quick. I guess thats all I can ask.
So they shipped its Wednesday I recieved this evening. Thursday the 25th of April. These guys rock!!!!
They have a customer for life, If I need a Metal detecting item they are who is getting my business.
I apologize for this being so long, but you dont get businesses caring about there customers anymore and its sad. But these guys went above and beyond to fix a mistake. We all make mistakes and I realize that, but its how you fix your mistakes that count.

Many Thanks again to metaldetector.com

Noticed you said "Don"

Isn't his site metaldetectorspot.com?

Great guy if you are talking about our sponsor. I got my machine from him and recommend him to EVERYONE. Forum members or not.

I also highly recommend Donald at MDSPOT. He hooked me up with the AT Pro for a great price when it seemed every other sponsor was on backorder. He always answered my emails within minutes and he got a new customer for life. He is a new sponsor to the site and he is 100% legit.

I'm thinking Don at Metaldetectorspot.com too.

TC, it's not about what you get wrong but what you do to make it right.........right? :lol:

My fault, I removed it, My name is Don lol. I just put that at end like a letter... Sorry

and it is metaldetector.com They did the right thing over and beyond and thought they should get some recognition. alot of businesses have lost that somewhere down the road.

I also ordered a few things from metaldetector.com. Extremely fast shipping and great customer service so far. I ordered my AT Pro from them when nobody else had them in stock and I had it in 2 days. I would highly recommend them also.

Back
Top Bottom