Slim CRH this week but was saved by a big SURPRIZE!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
KT picked up his 5 boxes of halves from the bank on Thursday and late Thursday evening managed to rip through 3 boxes...plenty of NIFCs but not one silver! Having taken Friday off from work because He needed to drive over to Memphis for the local club gem and mineral show, He made an early run to the dump bank and got shed of those first 2 boxes...no overage from the dump machine so things were looking pretty bleak on the way back to the Castle...but then after being back home only about 10 minutes, KT gets a call from His Friendly Bank Teller. A lady just called in and said she is bringing in some silver half dollars to cash in...well, we all know that half dollars are silver colored but I told him, I will be right there! Only a 10 minute drive. Get to the bank and she has already been and gone and one of the tellers waved to His Majesty as He made His Royal Entrance! So He stood in line until it was His turn. The teller said, "The customer left $27 in halves with us so if you want them, they are yours!" KT promptly paid for the 54 halves and headed over to the coin machine with them. Turned it on and as He looked at each coin if it was not silver, He dumped it in the machine. BUT there were 8 silver halves...all 40%ers in that batch of 54 coins! So THAT is how silver gets back in circulation! HA HA BUT NOT THESE! KT got em!

Got back home and the Queen was amazed and pleased at the result of that hunt. KT started to rip another box as He did not need to leave until after lunch...the first $100 of the 4th box turned up both a proof AND another 40%er! KT stopped and thought, should eat lunch and leave now and will finish the remaining 2 boxes after He returns...which He did but with no additional silver finds, only more NIFCs. Anywho, it turned out to be a good week, thanks to KT's friendly teller!

The tellers at that branch now all know to simply call me should anyone else drop in and cash in some bulk of halves! And they said they would be happy to do that for The King! To be the King is GOOD! :D:D:D

Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• CRH 04 26 2013 1 40%er 1 proof.JPG
    CRH 04 26 2013 1 40%er 1 proof.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 420
  • CRH 04 26 2013 40 NIFCs.jpg
    CRH 04 26 2013 40 NIFCs.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 409
  • CRH 04 28 2013 8 40%er surprize!.jpg
    CRH 04 28 2013 8 40%er surprize!.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 411
Chocolates for those nice tellers is certainly in order. : ) Yep, it's good to be KING with loyal subjects like you have at your bank. Glad to hear you got home safely, with the weather being nasty all around you, Good luck this week.

Each week I look forward to the Kings latest conquest.

This week was no exception and I'm glad the surfs look after the king as they should! Well done!

Back
Top Bottom