Bicentennial Half

Yousername

Elite Member
went to the bank for some dimes and halves today, no silver in the halves but i did find a 1776 to 1976 bicentennial half, I assume its a collector coin, wouldn't imagine its more then face value, keep or take back to the bank tomorrow?

went to the bank for some dimes and halves today, no silver in the halves but i did find a 1776 to 1976 bicentennial half, I assume its a collector coin, wouldn't imagine its more then face value, keep or take back to the bank tomorrow?

The only one you'd consider keeping would have an "S" mint mark, but it's unlikely that's what you have. Otherwise, yes, it's worth face value.

Yep, ship it. If you CRH halves at all, you'll find that something like a fifth of each roll are Bicentennials.

Yep, ship it. If CRH halves at all, you'll find that something like a fifth of each roll are Bicentennials.

what exactly does CRH stand for? O.o been seeing it said alot when people mention going to the bank to get coin but have no clue what it means.

what exactly does CRH stand for? O.o been seeing it said alot when people mention going to the bank to get coin but have no clue what it means.

It's like an obsession for me. I even made a blog of my crazy CRH exploits. Trying to get followers now! My goal is to search $30,000 of coins this year, but may even blow way past that.

Back
Top Bottom