Beach at Hull Mass.

motor20

Hello, I was on vacation in Massichuttes last week and saw about 4 diggers on the beach at Hull. I didn't want to bother them but was curious what they were finding? Its a pretty rocky cold beach...

Rule number two of a Pirate, never show your finds or tell.

I have heard roomers that hunting is good up that way...but most don't post.

Within the last few weeks there has been insane beach erosion with huge cuts up on cape cod. I was working with a guy last week from Barnstable area and he had a bunch of pictures from the beach he was showing me.

It would be a dream for someone - and I'm sure there are plenty of guys up there hitting it.

Within the last few weeks there has been insane beach erosion with huge cuts up on cape cod. I was working with a guy last week from Barnstable area and he had a bunch of pictures from the beach he was showing me.

It would be a dream for someone - and I'm sure there are plenty of guys up there hitting it.

The (legal) beaches on cape cod are rather busy with local hunters. They know the beach well, many are retired. Highly competitive.

The NH beaches were stripped of sand by the march storms. NH Beach metal detecting on youtube has been taking home loot left and right.

I've hunted that beach before and love the negative tides their, it goes way out me and a friend hunted one time and he found two diamond rings in like 5 minutes apart. it's a big long beach and great to hunt. HH

Back
Top Bottom