Crazy day! 3 big coppers and big silver!

As for the walker half: Nice in-situ pix. As for the LC's: "Nice photo shop" :sissyfight:

Thanks Tom! No photoshop necessary for the big coppers. A simple stamp and an envelope is all that's needed to get a "real" pic.;)

Awesome haul man, congrats on the large coppers and the big silver!

Thanks a bunch! I told myself I would be happy with one copper this year.:lol:

You never know what may start popping out on any given day that’s what so fun with out hobby... great saves and super nice walker!

Thank you! It is definitely exciting to see what kind of surprises await in unsuspecting spots.:)

AWESOME day indeed, thats one for the books Fred. Congrats on the big silver and coppers. You're having a great year. HH Mark

Thanks Mark! If you're ever up for the drive east to Westmoreland County, let me know. I have some old spots we can hit. Hope to hunt with you soon at the park we were talking about!;)

WOW! What a great hunt and one of my favorite coins. Congrats on the silver and the coppers!

Thank you! It is also one of my favorite coins of all time.

Nicely done!

Thank you!

Congrats on some great finds. Love those big coppers and the walker.

Thanks! Those big coppers rang up like silver quarters. I wasn't disappointed one bit to see a big copper disc instead of shiny silver.:D

What a awesome day Fred. Congrats on the big Coppers, that beautiful Walker, all Indian's and Wheat's. Hunts like this are nothing short of fantastic but made even better by being shared with a good friend. Trapper

Thank you Trapper! Days like this don't come along often. But when they do, it takes a long time for the smile to come off of my face!

Congrats on those great finds!

Thank you!

WOW!!! Congrats on the great digs!!! That Walker is just gorgeous!!!!

Thank you! I'm just glad I didn't kill any of my best finds with my digger for once!

Great work!! Awesome bunch of finds! Congrats on the firsts!! Love seeing coppers popping!

Thank you! It was definitely a pleasant surprise seeing those big coppers coming out of the ground.:)

wave hell of a hunt bro congrats on the big silver and your 1st colonial coppers or should i say nice job photo shopping those coppers for tom :lol:

wave hell of a hunt bro congrats on the big silver and your 1st colonial coppers or should i say nice job photo shopping those coppers for tom :lol:

Thanks a bunch man! Should I mail these coppers back to you or send them on to the next person to post as their finds?:hide:

Great finds! Give your girlfriend a big smooch for living where she does...:thankyou:

Great finds! Give your girlfriend a big smooch for living where she does...:thankyou:

Thank you! I definitely give her a lot of smooches and more.:lol: Having old detecting spots out her way gives me more incentive to make the 2 hour round trip to see her.:D

:wow2: Congratulations on a truly incredible hunt. That walking liberty is pristine!

What an incredible hunt! Congrats

Thank you! Hopefully we can have another hunt like this soon.:)

That Walker is sweet..congrats on it and the coppers. Excellent hunt!

Thanks Captain! This is only the 4th half I've dug but it's the nicest one so far.

:wow2: Congratulations on a truly incredible hunt. That walking liberty is pristine!

Thank you Princess! We'll be remembering this hunt for a long time!:)

Spectacular finds dude!! Ahh the benefits of Pennsylvania! :lol:

Thanks remmy! It was nice finding some stuff that turns up a little more regularly out your way. Hopefully we can continue to find more super old stuff in the area we were detecting.:yes:

That's crazy bro. Just wack daddy crazy! Coppers and big silver in close proximity. I've had big copper near a 37 merc once in the woods. So it happens and still friekes me out.
Great digging!

Wow. Just wow!

That was my reaction as well after that hunt!:lol:

That's crazy bro. Just wack daddy crazy! Coppers and big silver in close proximity. I've had big copper near a 37 merc once in the woods. So it happens and still friekes me out.
Great digging!

Thank you! It was strange, but fun, finding such a variety of coins in one spot like that.

Back
Top Bottom