Need advice from Michigan members.

Diggin Funatic

Forum Supporter
My family is on vacation this week in Michigan. We are spending several days driving along the Lake Michigan shoreline and visiting the various sites. We hope to spend at least one day MDing at a beach. Can anyone recommend the best beaches for MDing along Lake Michigan? I saw the website for MDing state parks in Michigan and checked out the maps, but it is very hard to tell which beaches are actually good for pleasing the whole family. My son and I will be MDing while my wife and daughters will be enjoying the water or lounging on the beach. Thanks for your help!

Just do some hunting on whatever beaches you decide to stop at and try your luck. Everybody, their mom and their little dog hunts the Lake MI dry sand beaches but they are plenty busy and you should find stuff.

Good luck! :grin:

I am on the east side of Michigan. However I have hunted lake Michigan ONCE. And the once was FANTASTIC.

I will not post the place on here. PM me and I will let you know.

How far up the coast are you going? There are hundreds of parks along the shore. Google will give you lots of them and most will probably be good

Back
Top Bottom