Considering Starting a club

Hi crash, sorry I'm a little too far away to join. But do you know If there are any members close to you ? If not, might try advertising in local paper for fellow MD'ers to meet for breakfast and see how it goes. An add wouldn't cost much for a few days. Good Luck Tom

Hey Crash...consider inviting forum members to a group hunt. I recently did that and it worked out great! I told the people that it seems we have formed an informal club!

We got together in two separate sessions and everyone had a great time. You can find the experiences from these hunts in the following links to threads:

First Hunt

First Hunt Finds

Second Hunt

Good luck!

I'm not exactly in your area but you're not that far and I'm always up for something new if you're interested in getting together for a hunt let me know I'll send you my phone number I've got a couple decent places we could hit in Daviess county Missouri probably an hour and a half southeast of you or I'll head up your way and we can search someplace close to you. You'd be the guide if we're in your neck of the woods I've never hunted anywhere around Council Bluffs. If interested say the word.

I know there are huge numbers of detectorists working over those old parks in Omaha with some very expensive detectors. They have a permit system there last I knew. You give them a little fee & fill out a form, & they give you an ID card with Treasure Hunters Code of Ethics on back, plus a map of Omaha showing every park. Are you signed up for that yet? You just might see a few of them in action. Best wishes & HH, George (MN)

Considering starting a club in Southwest Iowa and seeing if there is any interest

I know there are huge numbers of detectorists working over those old parks in Omaha with some very expensive detectors. They have a permit system there last I knew. You give them a little fee & fill out a form, & they give you an ID card with Treasure Hunters Code of Ethics on back, plus a map of Omaha showing every park. Are you signed up for that yet? You just might see a few of them in action. Best wishes & HH, George (MN)

Good information thank you sir

Back
Top Bottom