Update of eBay scam

SkiWhiz

Elite Member
Some of you have read the post I made about my wife getting ripped off on a bracelet she sold ($1,200.00). To try to make a long story short- she sold it and the person immediately paid her by way of PayPal, he is in Australia and after sending payment he gave my wife an address to a person in Indonesia to send it to. Well now he is saying that he never gave the go ahead to purchase the bracelet. A worker at the postal place in Indonesia called my wife a few days ago telling her that someone tried to pick up the package but the worker refused to give it to him because his name was different than the one on the package. She was a new worker and didn't know what to do, they told if he ever came back to try to pick up the package to call the authorities. Not alot of good news for us but it is a start. Thanks! Steve.

Why didn't your wife tell the worker to ship the parcel back to her? At least you would then have the merchandize back in your hands.

Why didn't your wife tell the worker to ship the parcel back to her? At least you would then have the merchandize back in your hands.
Just asked my wife about this and she said that our daughter took the call not her. They told my daughter that they were going to keep the package there for alittle while in hopes to catch the person if he doesn't show they are going to ship it back.

Back
Top Bottom