Very newbie

DC-1819

Hi To all. I am Bert and I’ve just started on my journey on a great new interest of metal detecting. About three weeks in ,and using for starters Garrett 250 and a carrot. I have had some interesting finds ,even thinking of upping the ante a little and getting a much better detector.Anyway love trawling through forums to try to educate myself a little .Thank you

Hi To all. I am Bert and I’ve just started on my journey on a great new interest of metal detecting. About three weeks in ,and using for starters Garrett 250 and a carrot. I have had some interesting finds ,even thinking of upping the ante a little and getting a much better detector.Anyway love trawling through forums to try to educate myself a little .Thank you

Funny enough, that was me in Feb this year with the same gear, I've since moved up to the Equinox 600, which is an entirely different beast. Don't get rid of the Ace 250, it comes in handy for tot lots if you get the 4" sniper coil for it.

Hope you find as much enjoyment with this hobby/obsession as many of us have ;)

Cheers from Nova Scotia, Canada

Welcome from nw Michigan!! I’d suggest learning the ins and outs of the machine you have it is very capable.

While often classed as a starter detector, the Ace 250 id a good detector. Three weeks isn't really enough time to get to know your detector. I would spend some more time with it before wanting to get something else.

Welcome from Mass

Great Forum
Happy Treasure Hunting
dennis

Back
Top Bottom