Overnight Storm Brings More Clad-A-Dabba-Do

Bigpoppa

Forum Supporter
Well I really thought today was the day that a stinkin piece of jewelry may come out of one of them many holes...

I arrived at high tide and it was pretty ferocious, so I worked just below the high tide line and followed it out...The day looked really promising as I kept digging fairly deep quarters and dimes...

Though the totals of clad were pretty amazing, the jewelry, oldies and anything intersting was not to be :(

TOTALS for the Day:

$4.72 in Clad

2- Steel City Metal Tokens

A minor amount of trash

Great totals, but still disappointing about the fact that no jewelry junk or otherwise..

The shovel was masterful today as many targets were real deep...

Good Luck & Happy Hunting...

Chuck , here is some nice chest high water to wade into :D
Send GPS first so we can call the Coast Guard...

2-27-132.jpg

2-27-13.jpg

2-27-131.jpg

Good job on the clad BP...

Next time there is a storm hunt at the tail end of it when the waves are still rolling in and its still windy... many times you will observe rings rolling around in the surf... happened to me and I caught it before it made its way back into the murky water as the wave receded.

thats some nice digging, I know how you feel when you dig all those keeper heavy targets and walk away looking back to the water knowing its there but just didn't give you one,,,GL HH

Good job on the clad BP...

Next time there is a storm hunt at the tail end of it when the waves are still rolling in and its still windy... many times you will observe rings rolling around in the surf... happened to me and I caught it before it made its way back into the murky water as the wave receded.

Yeah Craig I here ya ..Unfortunately I ran out of gas after 4 hours, otherwise I would have hit another spot with still 2 hours of the outgoing left ..A few coins were churned up by the waves and you could barely see them as the wash passed over them ..
I was amazed that I didn't see anyone out, but the day got beautiful as I was leaving so I'm sure some hunters made it out for the afternoon ..

Things to today otherwise I would hit it again ..The waves crushed the high tide line and spread it all out .. No slope but still loads of potential

B.P. you picked a good day to get out.
It felt like spring yesterday.

All that clad I bet the high end stuff was just out of reach.

Always enjoy looking at what you dig up.:yes:

That hunt was clad-o-rrific! :facepalm: :lol:

YOU are in rare form! I read two posts this morning and there you are wit "tooth hurty" and "clad-o-rific". Will the madness ever stop?

Chuck , here is some nice chest high water to wade into :D
Send GPS first so we can call the Coast Guard.

It's a shame you have to live in that sewer you call a beach, and I get to live where I do. Now I can see why you are upset all of the time, those condition would drive anybody nuts.

It's a shame you have to live in that sewer you call a beach, and I get to live where I do. Now I can see why you are upset all of the time, those condition would drive anybody nuts.

WOW Chuck !!!

Now you are attacking everybody that lives at the Jersey Shore...
Claiming we live by a sewer...Really !!

Getting a little personal aren't you ???

To think that you get so worked up because I suggest that hunters use a shovel instead of a scoop is pretty pathetic..

If I came back here five years from now you still would be talking about a metal digging tool..LOL
Does your nurse smash up the apple sauce real smooth for you, so that it doesn't upset your delicate digestion ??
Now who is suffering from "Old Timers ?"

Congrats!!

You need to come by my beach in late May to help me clean it up. I like my beach nice an clean come June for the fresh drops! :yes: ;)

Back
Top Bottom