EpiPen

GroundSweeper

Forum Supporter
Tuesday’s sterling lunch hunt also yielded my first Epipen find...

I was like !!! is this? Second reaction was how huge the dang thing is and third reaction was glad I and my kids aren’t allergic to bees...

Oh, the little insulator was a surface find at a house tear down lot I tried detecting the same morning on my way to work. Someone had already detecting some there and left their holes wide open :mad: there was so much metal in the ground it was not much fun.

Thought the epipen was an odd find... happy hunting!

Attachments

• 12DCFC2B-4D4C-4776-AC35-8CCA4CA2159C.jpg
    12DCFC2B-4D4C-4776-AC35-8CCA4CA2159C.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 174
  • AD8C4399-B4C9-4D89-A384-E7553F5CB3BD.jpg
    AD8C4399-B4C9-4D89-A384-E7553F5CB3BD.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 157
Mmmm....Lagunitas! Tell me you didn't find that, too! :lol: If you like dark beers, get your hands on their Cappuccino stout - simply fantastic!

I've never seen an EpiPen in person let alone run across one in the field...dang, you're right - they are huge! I know nothing about them...is that outter container waterproof? Do they expire? The dang thing might still be usable! Good grief...I'm thinking like Mud :laughing: :laughing:

Mmmm....Lagunitas! Tell me you didn't find that, too! :lol: If you like dark beers, get your hands on their Cappuccino stout - simply fantastic!

I've never seen an EpiPen in person let alone run across one in the field...dang, you're right - they are huge! I know nothing about them...is that outter container waterproof? Do they expire? The dang thing might still be usable! Good grief...I'm thinking like Mud :laughing: :laughing:

Mud Puppy might increase his coin per hour to 300 or so after a good hit from that EpiPen.

Back
Top Bottom