Better than a Trifecta - Draped Busts

ollievon

Elite Member
Here are two of the Draped Bust coins found at that farm house yard...more to come this year I'm sure, it's uncanny what's in that yard. We haven't even hit the farm fields in front and behind the house yet!

Attachments

• DRAPED_1.JPG
    DRAPED_1.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 320
  • DRAPED_2.JPG
    DRAPED_2.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 317
Here are two of the Draped Bust coins found at that farm house yard...more to come this year I'm sure, it's uncanny what's in that yard. We haven't even hit the farm fields in front and behind the house yet!

Better than a double trifecta. That 1798 is phenomenal. So fortunate for you to find!

Skippy

Tom,

If you make it out east we will take good care of you and share a few secret spots so you can see how we roll out here.

I have tried...tom doesn't leave the west coast....he has to keep an eye on his gold coin sites and make his collections from local hunters. :laughing:

Tom,

If you make it out east we will take good care of you and share a few secret spots so you can see how we roll out here.

Just make sure he pays the traditional East Coast cut, and his union dues! :laughing:

It sounds like you're on to a fantastic site... you've recovered some extraordinary finds! :wow2:

Back
Top Bottom