Permission denied.

Wouldn't it be nice if someone would send me a txt when they plan to tear down a house.

Dallas Texas has a demolishion permit's list which is updated in near real time, every business day. Try and see if your city broadcasts similar permit approvals. Keep a keen eye and jump on it that very day.

I would hit it so hard after hours that it my efforts would be in the Guiness book of records. Just sayin'.

Not sure about the OP's exact geographic locale .... but where I'm at ... we just hit any and all demolition sites.

Tell them you will sign a wavier of liability releasing them of any and all responsibility should you get hurt on the property

And 99% of the time this falls on deaf ears. Here's why: Their "go-to" answer of "concern for liability and lawsuits" is NOT the reason they're telling you "no". The truth usually is, that they just don't wanna be bothered. So the "liability" card is just a polite way of saying "no".

I heard that one time, and quickly chimed in telling the guy I own a company with a million dollar policy over my head, and could have a certificate of insurance on his desk in 5 minutes. But he just got madder and didn't want to hear about it.

So I have developed thick callouses in my 40 yrs. of this. And .... sometimes you gotta grow a set.

Back
Top Bottom