Diggers dream location

geoclean

I have researched the history of an area that has yielded a potential outstanding place to detect. The history of this area encompasses many rich people with parties, picnics, swimming and lots of drinking and showing off. The date ranges from late 1800s-1940s and also is an area the Union Raiders camped.

I am getting ready to ask permission to detect the area and I am willing to donate the relative relics to the local museum.

Any advise on how to assure my best chances the owner accepts an agreement to allow me to take this great adventure?

It will take many months to cover the full area and streams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I detected my dream location! I found over 50 pieces of gold, over 200 silver coins, 100+ pieces of sterling silver. 30 gold class rings, a solid gold pocket watch and a sterling watch winder with a 1694 silver coin set into it. It’s a all girls private school built in 1894

I detected my dream location! I found over 50 pieces of gold, over 200 silver coins, 100+ pieces of sterling silver. 30 gold class rings, a solid gold pocket watch and a sterling watch winder with a 1694 silver coin set into it. It’s a all girls private school built in 1894

Braggart! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I have researched the history of an area that has yielded a potential outstanding place to detect. The history of this area encompasses many rich people with parties, picnics, swimming and lots of drinking and showing off. The date ranges from late 1800s-1940s and also is an area the Union Raiders camped.

I am getting ready to ask permission to detect the area and I am willing to donate the relative relics to the local museum.

Any advise on how to assure my best chances the owner accepts an agreement to allow me to take this great adventure?

It will take many months to cover the full area and streams.

Just be yourself and make sure you can ask face to face.

Good Luck, matter of fact, WHERE exactly is this place ? I will meet you there and I will ask.

Just don't give away the farm for your efforts. You do want to salvage some of the loot for yourself. If the area has multiple owners you will have to repeat yourself. Be pleasant and polite and if you get a permission be sure to take care of the grounds and leave no eyesores. I got several permissions after securing a first and the neighbors seen that I was not a danger. Be sure to show that the trash goes with you. Trapper

Just don't give away the farm for your efforts. You do want to salvage some of the loot for yourself. If the area has multiple owners you will have to repeat yourself. Be pleasant and polite and if you get a permission be sure to take care of the grounds and leave no eyesores. I got several permissions after securing a first and the neighbors seen that I was not a danger. Be sure to show that the trash goes with you. Trapper

Thanks for that. They keep about 15 acres mowed very nicely so I will use a bag to put my plug and dirt on so it all can be returned to the hole.

Back
Top Bottom