Big Silver, Big Sterling, And A Big Kidney Stone

Silver buckle is on my bucket list. And a full silver fork or spoon. I've only found a handle for one. Sorry about the stone, doesnt sound fun.

Congradulations on the big girl Jam . She looks amaizing surrounded by those dimes . And still searching for my first spoon .
Lay low for a bit and recover .
Your many fans will be here until you return from IR.
, Dew

Really Awesome group of finds Jam! Didja get to keep your Kidney Stone? just wondering...One old guy in the neighbor hood passed one out behind his garage one morning...woke up the whole damn neighborhood! Sounded like a Lady getting murdered! I ran outside barefoot with my shotgun and here it was just Old Cotton slumped up against the fence and moaning out in the alley!

He said it looked like a 'cockleburr' the size of a marble!...I assumed he was exaggerating...:?: I never got a look at it, just sort of helped him back inside...Anyway, I'd like to see one, just not coming from me of course...:laughing:

Nice finds, hope you get better and hope that stone wasn't too painful. look forward to seeing more finds from you.

Good luck with the surgery Jason! And if you're worried about your sites getting lonely without you, just send me the directions and I will go keep them company..... ;)

Silver buckle is on my bucket list. And a full silver fork or spoon. I've only found a handle for one. Sorry about the stone, doesnt sound fun.
Thanks, and hope you get that spoon or buckle. I’ve now got 7-8 spoons but never a fork or knife, weird.
Great group of finds and congrats on the silver!!! Wishing you a fast recovery from your surgery !!
Thanks buddy
Congradulations on the big girl Jam . She looks amaizing surrounded by those dimes . And still searching for my first spoon .
Lay low for a bit and recover .
Your many fans will be here until you return from IR.
, Dew
Thanks Dew!
Really Awesome group of finds Jam! Didja get to keep your Kidney Stone? just wondering...One old guy in the neighbor hood passed one out behind his garage one morning...woke up the whole damn neighborhood! Sounded like a Lady getting murdered! I ran outside barefoot with my shotgun and here it was just Old Cotton slumped up against the fence and moaning out in the alley!

He said it looked like a 'cockleburr' the size of a marble!...I assumed he was exaggerating...:?: I never got a look at it, just sort of helped him back inside...Anyway, I'd like to see one, just not coming from me of course...:laughing:
Thanks Mud and I believe everything about that story. They feel like something the size of a marble. Didn’t get to keep it, went to the lab for analysis.
Nice finds, hope you get better and hope that stone wasn't too painful. look forward to seeing more finds from you.
Thanks Joey
I like all your silver.
Aren't you kinda young for kidney stones?
Get well soon and back out when able.:grin:
Thanks! I’m 47 but have heard of people getting them even younger.
Good luck with the surgery Jason! And if you're worried about your sites getting lonely without you, just send me the directions and I will go keep them company..... ;)
Thanks Sean! Something tells me you got too much going on with baseball to help keep the sites company.

Thanks!

Thanks Trapper!

Thanks

They woke me up from being under to the kidney stone in a vial. That was the last I saw of it.

You'd think you could at least keep it as a souvenir considering how much they probably billed your insurance. Glad it's outta you though and you'll be back out in no time. Look forward to seeing lots of cut silver!

Nice pics!
Hope you have a fast recovery, stones are a beach -
Passed my first before I was 50, the pain horrible, they call it 'male pregnancy':lol:. My stone was only the size of a pepper seed and looked razor sharp like an arrowhead.

What mint was the Walker? I found a 1934-S Walker a few years back under fir needles only an inch deep in almost uncirculated condition! I'll post a picture of it later today

Awesome finds!!!!
Thanks Tom
Amazing finds (as usual)!! Hope you feel better soon!
Thanks
Nice pics!
Hope you have a fast recovery, stones are a beach -
Passed my first before I was 50, the pain horrible, they call it 'male pregnancy':lol:. My stone was only the size of a pepper seed and looked razor sharp like an arrowhead.

Thanks! Mine was about twice the size of yours. I never wanna have another.

Jason, wish you a speedy recovery so you're posting more great finds again. I'm 56, and I've had two occurrences of kidney stones in the past 20 or so years, not pleasant experiences. Hope your out again soon. Best wishes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom