gold necklace

Do you have a wire drawing machine? I can see you melted in a cruicible, but how'd the rest of the process work for you?

Skippy

I'll have to ask the professional that made it :laughing:.
Most rings are just molds. Necklaces for the most part are a series of molds that you just put together after. The links on my necklace require a special machine and every link is made 1 by 1. Holiday season where I am, after when the stores open I will take a photo of it if I have the chance

I'll have to ask the professional that made it :laughing:.
Most rings are just molds. Necklaces for the most part are a series of molds that you just put together after. The links on my necklace require a special machine and every link is made 1 by 1. Holiday season where I am, after when the stores open I will take a photo of it if I have the chance

So did you just trade in the metal after you melted it down? or did the jeweler actually make the necklace out of your metal?

Nice lookin yellow Steve, next time though get one of these made from your 24k to keep the competition at bay when they hunt to close to you! :D

Attachments

• whip.jpg
    whip.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 92
Nice lookin yellow Steve, next time though get one of these made from your 24k to keep the competition at bay when they hunt to close to you! :D

Is that made of gold? Never seen anything like that before. I found these finds by going to places at times no one else will... that's the only way to lose my tails so to speak.
If I have time I'll post a couple photos of a pendant I had made last year. 4.4ct sapphire, 2.2ct diamonds, 18k.

Is that made of gold? Never seen anything like that before. I found these finds by going to places at times no one else will... that's the only way to lose my tails so to speak.
If I have time I'll post a couple photos of a pendant I had made last year. 4.4ct sapphire, 2.2ct diamonds, 18k.

Post us a pic of that one!

Back
Top Bottom