Makro Kruzer waterproof detectors - Brochure & User's Manual Available

According to Dilek, Kruzer/Multi Kruzer units will start shipping to Europe next week, and USA the following week.

:mad::roll: The Makro falls flat on its face here in NE Florida. Look through my old posts and you find my threads offering to buy drinks for the Makro reps and even buy one on the spot if they could get it to run stable. The reps declined and not one vendor has stepped up to the plate. Meanwhile, ML's proven tech continues to WORK as claimed and without disapointment.

Agreed. ML has always been priced above what many consumers are willing to pay. The Nox changed that demographic and with ML's reputation for detectors that "work in all conditions", it is going to be hard to compete. Even at 12% less or a savings of a $100, who really wants to gamble? Maybe a select few folks just getting into the hobby, but the majority will go with a ML

So did the Minelab reps send you a Equinox to test on the beach for stability?
didn't think so.

I wouldn't even consider a quest pro being that they knowingly stole tech from First Texas, got sued and lost, and then decided to change the name of their company in order to continue selling new models. I don't trust or respect them after that BS.

+1 :thumbsup:

It seems there have been a few changes to Kruzer manual.
Folks who downloaded when first available- be advised.
I don't know what the change(s) were.

This post here I copied.
He helps proof the Manuals for Nokta/ Makro
He does a fine job too.

TallTom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As posted on the main Kruzer announcement thread (
> by Rustic Charm), the Kruzer User Manual has
> been posted at:
>
> https://www.makrodedektor.com/dosyalar/Kruzer_De
> tector_User_Manual_EN.pdf
>
> For those who downloaded it on Feb. 7 or 8, I reco
> mmend you download it again.
> It has been updated. In fact, I just emailed anot
> her suggested fix to Dilek, so it
> might get another update quickly. (We'll see if s
> he agrees with my change.)

I just wonder how far along the Impact 2 is? Might be worth waiting for if a person doesn't need a water machine.

I just wonder how far along the Impact 2 is? Might be worth waiting for if a person doesn't need a water machine.

So you do not think the next IMPACT will not be waterproof?

The price of the Kruzers has me thinking that its a no brainer to have fully waterproof units for virtually all applications these days -

The AT Pro's were a godsend when they were first released, however we have around 13 or so brilliant all-terrain units, at affordable prices. I don't NEED waterproof detectors really, but if they are reasonably priced and perform the way they should then its no hassle to me in swinging a waterproof detector.

I would also expect that if Nokta do release a IMPACT2 I am sure it will be waterproof as they clearly show advancements between models as opposed to some of the other manufacturers -

So you do not think the next IMPACT will not be waterproof?

The price of the Kruzers has me thinking that its a no brainer to have fully waterproof units for virtually all applications these days -

The AT Pro's were a godsend when they were first released, however we have around 13 or so brilliant all-terrain units, at affordable prices. I don't NEED waterproof detectors really, but if they are reasonably priced and perform the way they should then its no hassle to me in swinging a waterproof detector.

I would also expect that if Nokta do release a IMPACT2 I am sure it will be waterproof as they clearly show advancements between models as opposed to some of the other manufacturers -

I'd still like an option on the waterproofing machines......since the waterproof detectors require on board Lithium batteries. It seems like a lot of the lithium batteries degrade fairly fast. After 100 charges you may not get the same run time as new. Sending it to Turkey or the UK for a battery change could be pricey as I don't think there is a center in the U.S. for service yet. So running my own rechargeable AA envelope batteries is my preferred power method for a Impact style machine or T2-T3 Teknetics that is not fully waterproof. So no I don't support all the machines being waterproofed..... only as needed for those water hunting machines.

I'd still like an option on the waterproofing machines......since the waterproof detectors require on board Lithium batteries. It seems like a lot of the lithium batteries degrade fairly fast. After 100 charges you may not get the same run time as new. Sending it to Turkey or the UK for a battery change could be pricey as I don't think there is a center in the U.S. for service yet. So running my own rechargeable AA envelope batteries is my preferred power method for a Impact style machine or T2-T3 Teknetics that is not fully waterproof. So no I don't support all the machines being waterproofed..... only as needed for those water hunting machines.

I can't say what might power a new Impact but both the AT Pro and the MX Sport run on AAs

Back
Top Bottom