Sometimes there is no digging required

OSUBuckeye16

It has been about three months since I began my hobby as a detectorist, and I am not disappointed with the results of my finds from below at all,..I scored a couple nice silvers, cool relics and about 8 Bucks in clad, but tonights find was probably the most meaningful , that I will ever experience. In the midst of cleaning our attic for the garage sale i stumbled upon a box of my collectables, and it hit me like a brick.....the coins that Grandpa gave me(close to 20 yrs ago) are in there!!!! But what was in that little bag ? Well here is the list.... 3 wheats... 1957, 1952, and 1950
a 1898 Indian Penny
a 1957 Rosey
Two Buffalo Nickles
an 1860 Seated half Dime
a 1916 Barber
I hope the terminology above is correct ( im still a newby). anyway just wanted to share.....and the pix are in my album....marked Grandpa.....HH.....Gregg

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally forgot them,,,I really treasure the fact my grandpa gave me the coins,,,irreplacable....thanks everyone

thanks Neb...... i think the fire/ desire has always been there. I wanted to detect for the longest time but never did, but now I have my Whites and look out!..LOL ttyl

Back
Top Bottom