Turtlefoot?

Greeneman215

Has anyone heard or seen of him lately? I noticed his Identification Site is no longer up. Hope he is doing well! We sure do miss his knowledge!

Has anyone heard or seen of him lately? I noticed his Identification Site is no longer up. Hope he is doing well! We sure do miss his knowledge!

I'm not familiar with that member, but a check of their profile page at -

http://metaldetectingforum.com/member.php?u=8542

shows the last time they were active on the forum was: Last Activity: 07-30-17 06:58 PM

Sometimes people get busy, work longer hours on their job, ect., and are off the forum for a while, hopefully they are okay, maybe some other member might know.

I came too late to this forum. I've never heard from him, but he is a thing of legend when it comes to headstamp identification. (So I've heard)

If he is sent a pm will he get a notification by email? I never get notifications but maybe I don’t have something turned on is why I ask.

You can go into your UserCP and turn on e-mail notifications of a PM and you can also have a "pop-up" show if you like.

He has been active on FB with posts until just a day or two ago. I will not contact him away from this forum, but he does appear to be ok. I'm sure it's just been every day life activities like we all have.

Back
Top Bottom