• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Local park pt 3

REDSKIN MAC

The kids was out of school today, so we went to the local park today for about 3 hrs. I had the f2 and the boys had a bounty hunter quicksilver. I found 1949 wheat cent and 2.29 in clad. I got close on silver with a 65 quarter and dime....but close is not silver and this aint horseshoes..LOL I also found a $1 dollar president andre johnson. It was a very nice day today with snow in the forcast this weekend. The boys 11 and 9 yrs old, found 2 wheat cents and .77 cent in clad. The wheat cents for the boys was 1955-d and 1952-d. It is a fun filled day when your children like the same thing you like and we had a ball. There is alot more left of this park to hunt. Ill keep you all posted as we hunt. Thanks

I'd say you guys had a fun day, finding all kinds of stuff. Silver is just one swing away, so hang in there. It was a good family outing.

ColoKid

Thanks, It was a exciting day. I got great joy in watching the boys and they was really excited with every coin and with the wheaties they was in the park dancing. It was fun for sure. thanks

Back
Top Bottom