Vandels steal markers in Conn grave yard

Difficult to believe there are people like this about :(

I think there was also a recent case of an American Civil War memorial being vandalised.

Sooner or later they WILL get caught. They better be ready for the consequences of their actions.

Man, there's nothing that burns my butt worse than cemeteries being vandalized. I used to ride my motorcycle in search of historical markers and so many times I found where there were headstones broken into pieces. Now that's low, I mean snake belly low. :mad:

Here in Montreal, there is not a year that goes by where you don't hear about a Jewish cemetery being vandalized.

I would wellcome the oppertunity to testifie against someone who I saw do this. Cladius.

Cladius said:
I would wellcome the oppertunity to testifie against someone who I saw do this. Cladius.

I too, would like to TEST FIRE against one or more of those butt holes.
pop

I don't get vandalism is general, but this is something so blindingly wrong...
I just don't understand it.
My oldest nephew was addicted to meth when he was a teenager. He has managed to pull out of his tailspin, got his GED and is now married with a young son and is taking community college courses. Thank the Lord.
But he told me he went through a graveyard once at Christmas, while he was on meth, and took decorations off the graves. He feels badly about it now, but...
I'll be seeing him in a week, I think I'll bring up the idea of penance.

"Thank you for visiting Connecticut Post Online. We are sorry the article that you requested is no longer available. Please search for this article in our archive search."

:?:

O I C.... this is a real old thread!

Well I missed this when it was originally posted, but you can pretty much bet if the markers were metal they were druggies stealing them and scrapping them for some cash. We get a lot of that around here with service men's markers and urns.

Back
Top Bottom