Plano Texas Anyone????

Buellride

Forum Supporter
Hey all, I will be relocating to Plano Texas in the next week or so....anyone out there that may be willing to link up with me?

Please send me a PM.

I grew up in Plano. I live an hour east of Plano now. But me and some other guys get together occasionally for hunts that are usually within driving distance of Plano. Where you moving from?

What Chris said. Several tectors in the general area to Plano. Maybe it's just me but I sense a hobby-slowdown within the last couple of months.

Anyways, I personally still hit the same pounded parks around McKinney, and welcome new and old friends. We might not find a lot but time shared is a keeper.

Welcome to Texas! I'm in the vicinity of Plano. Good luck with your move. Weather should start cooling down in about a month.

Greg
aka Papa

Good luck on your move, the only thing I know about Plano is that they make great tackleboxes for fishing:lol:

Thanks Guys for the responses, looking to travel (if necessary) up to 2 hours or so if there is a good location. My knees (multiple surgeries) have made detecting a "secondary sport" as of late, in fact I haven't hunted in over 1 year...still have my shinny new CTX though:D

Hey all, I will be relocating to Plano Texas in the next week or so....anyone out there that may be willing to link up with me?

Please send me a PM.
Howdy,

I'm in McKinney if you are still active an interested in hunting.

Scott

What? Serious? Dam brotha. I'm in Sherman Texas often. If you would like to come up that way, I'll take ya dump digging. Wolf

Back
Top Bottom