north iowa research

dirt dick

Elite Member
cea092ccbdc26cbe25e60720d3198b9d.jpg
using Google earth; this pond looks out of place, might have been made by the knights templar? Triangular....?

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

We need Josh Gates or the dudes from Oak Island money pit...............but honestly just thinking it's trapped backwater from a high current.

We need Josh Gates or the dudes from Oak Island money pit...............but honestly just thinking it's trapped backwater from a high current.
It's a good duck jumping pond, I don't think the farmer, would like it if I tried to "drain the swamp."[emoji1]

It's a good duck jumping pond, I don't think the farmer, would like it if I tried to "drain the swamp."[emoji1]

Besides, that a true Templar Knights Treasure would be between the two symbols shown below

Attachments

• IMG_0822.jpg
    IMG_0822.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 294
..... honestly just thinking it's trapped backwater from a high current.

D-D, Big Treble is right. Why can't it be a randomly occurring triangular shape ? Since when is anything that happens to be triangular shape, necessarily "knight's templar treasure" related ? Heck, if that's no, I must have several templar treasure signs in my own back yard.

Me thinks you've been watching one too many re-runs of Raiders of the Lost Ark :p

D-D, Big Treble is right. Why can't it be a randomly occurring triangular shape ? Since when is anything that happens to be triangular shape, necessarily "knight's templar treasure" related ? Heck, if that's no, I must have several templar treasure signs in my own back yard.

Me thinks you've been watching one too many re-runs of Raiders of the Lost Ark :p

while the weather outside is frightful, and being unable to detect,
I like many other snow-bound detectors, am having withdrawls :no:
Yep watching Oak isle, and snake island.
I'm fed up with the narrator from oak isle, now every time I see a triangle,
I'll be saying, In a whispering voice,:shock: like the narrator says,
"could be another clue? perhaps made by the knights Templar?"
:laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom