ACE 250 for $100.00

devros

Elite Member
I found an Ace 250 for $100.00 bucks the guy says its about 2 years old. Is there any updates to that series from then until now. Meaning has there been and thing that I should be aware of, I'm sure that this is a great deal I just wanted to check with you guys, and gals first before I bought it. I don't want to buy something that is not worth it. But I think that it is safe to say that it is ok to buy this.

that seems to be a great deal if there is nothing wrong with the machine. I just got my bh tracker iv for that price.

The Ace 250 is a good machine and well worth the $100.00.. If it's in nice condition it would be a great buy IMO..

Bruce

Hey thanks guys for the response, I just wanted to make sure that I was getting a good deal. I didn't want to buy the ace and then find out that the firmware or something was updated to something better, and I got the old model. I told the wife about it, I was nervous because I mentioned once before about buying another one, and she gave me the "like hell you are" look. I told my son first, I'm getting smarter, then the wife, and she didn't say a word. I told her about posting it here and she said you better hope they don't jump on the deal before you do, and you will miss out. So I think what I will do is let her use the Ace250 when I make her go out, and get her hooked. She will of ofcourse take over the Ace250 and then I will have to get another detector to replace it, maybe a Fisher will be next. Man I love it when a plan comes together.

Well I mail the check out tomorrow, wish me luck, I'm sure that it will work and is good shape. If not then I'm sure that I will have to visit him, as he doesn't live to far from me. Just a few hours drive from where im at. LOL

Back
Top Bottom