Sword silvers in the storm...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Just got back from the beach and into some dry clothes after 2 1/2 hours on the beach in the pouring wind blown rain...working a small spot on the slope ground down to the rocks by the storm we're in the middle of. No Ex II in these conditions, I brought the Excal Sword out for this hunt
and managed to put a couple silvers on the coil everything...scrap small and not so small, $1.16 towards a hot coffee:lol: 6 wheats, a complete swim snap, little kitty cat and the 2 silvers silvers #63 and #64...a 1914 D Barber and a 1944 Merc I'll go out at any time, day or night, in any temperature or weather conditions for a hunt...except for during lightning or hailstorms. I might be crazy and definitely hardcore...but I ain't stupid:laughing: That's it for this outing, thanks for looking and see you after the next. Happy Hunting!

I never hunt the beach. Hard to imagine......beach silver coins :?:

I had a friend who grew up on Florida's Treasure Coast and he said he would walk the beach at sunrise. He found numerous odd shaped black discs high he would skim along the waves. He said in college he learned they were Spanish silver coins. He figures he threw away his college education and a nice house.

Congrats on the 2 silvers! I think the kitty's name is "Felix". :lol:

Nice going Bruce. Hard to believe you were out in that monsoon. Amazing what you've pulled from that beach amongst the iron.

Back
Top Bottom