I made a Discord server about metal detecting and other hobbies about digging up the past.

It's A Trap!

If you don't know what Discord is it is a free software used voice and text communication that is mostly meant for gamers but a lot of people use it for other stuff. Since the chatroom on this site is pretty much dead I thought that I would create a server where people who enjoy digging up the past can post pictures and talk with each other. We have chatrooms for metal detecting, bottle digging, fossil hunting, bottle hunting, coin roll hunting and arrow head hunting.

Here is a link to the server, we have 17 members currently.
https://discord.gg/DwnFBwq

Here is a picture of our server
picture.php

Moved Post

Moved to Member Links, as per Forum Rule #5.

5. Promoting a Metal Detecting Website/Blog/Product
- FMDF is not a "free for all" to help businesses and individuals promote a website, or to make money.
- If you have a hobby related website/blog or product, you are allowed to create one thread in the Member Links Forum.
- If you have a metal detecting business, consider becoming a forum sponsor. Send "Vlad" a PM if interested.
- Sponsors are responsible for their sales and customer service.

Moved to Member Links, as per Forum Rule #5.

5. Promoting a Metal Detecting Website/Blog/Product
- FMDF is not a "free for all" to help businesses and individuals promote a website, or to make money.
- If you have a hobby related website/blog or product, you are allowed to create one thread in the Member Links Forum.
- If you have a metal detecting business, consider becoming a forum sponsor. Send "Vlad" a PM if interested.
- Sponsors are responsible for their sales and customer service.

My bad. thank you for moving it

Back
Top Bottom