The dry spell is over!

TheKrustyClad

The silver bracelet was found in January, and since then...nada. Hit the beach a handful of times since then with only crusty pennies and garbage to show for it. Thanks goes out to Joshc214 for jinxing me (yeah, the guy that's been on a hot streak for about a month now. That Joshc214). Haven't had luck in months since he wished me bad luck on an outing.

Until this weekend! Aye, GOLD! Went out Friday, and found this beauty within the fist half hour! Conditions were a little rough, but doable. Spent a total of three hours out hunting before I was fed up with getting my butt handed to me by the waves. Lost a handful of deep, heavy targets that I couldn't reach with my scoop. However, this bad boy will cover the cost of my new Stealth 920iX scoop that should be arriving within the next few weeks.

The ring is 14k yellow gold with white gold accents and three diamonds and it is very, VERY large. So stoked about finding it. Definitely my best find to date. There's a giant somewhere with a very angry wife.

Attachments

• edit 1.jpg
    edit 1.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 320
  • edit 2.jpg
    edit 2.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 313
  • Edit1.jpg
    Edit1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 299
  • edit2.jpg
    edit2.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 306
Congrats Brandon! Hopefully its the first of many golds this year! That jinx was only supposed to last 1 day btw :laughing:

The silver bracelet was found in January, and since then...nada. Hit the beach a handful of times since then with only crusty pennies and garbage to show for it. Thanks goes out to Joshc214 for jinxing me (yeah, the guy that's been on a hot streak for about a month now. That Joshc214). Haven't had luck in months since he wished me bad luck on an outing.

Until this weekend! Aye, GOLD! Went out Friday, and found this beauty within the fist half hour! Conditions were a little rough, but doable. Spent a total of three hours out hunting before I was fed up with getting my butt handed to me by the waves. Lost a handful of deep, heavy targets that I couldn't reach with my scoop. However, this bad boy will cover the cost of my new Stealth 920iX scoop that should be arriving within the next few weeks.

The ring is 14k yellow gold with white gold accents and three diamonds and it is very, VERY large. So stoked about finding it. Definitely my best find to date. There's a giant somewhere with a very angry wife.

DUDE! Amazing finds! You weren't kidding with the large size of gold That's a whole lotta 14K for a women's band. Never seen anything that thick come out of the ground here, unless it was a men's ring. Very nice! I would be surprised if the diamonds weren't very high grade, with that much gold around them. Definitely sitting on $300 in gold, though. Well done!

EDIT: Oh... maybe it is a men's band... re-looking at it, it could be a matching set to a woman's more dainty version... Very cool!

And that bracelet, just stellar!

Woot!

:dingding: Congrats on the ring and that awesome bracelet! :wow: It's so nice of Josh to leave us a few things here and there too! He's a magnanimous pirate! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom