Detecting will have to wait

71DHB

Elite Member
Hi friends! Just a quickie to say congrats on all your finds from the last 8 days. I see things are looking good! :) I just got home a few hours ago from the Hospital. They rushed me there for emergency surgery on my hernia which caused intestinal leakage 8 days ago. I don't ever want to go through that experience ever again in my life.:no: I had planned to go detecting that morning this happened and I'm glad I didn't. I won't be detecting until at least the end of summer.:crying: I look forward to seeing all of your finds. HH to everyone.:waiting::)

Oh Man! Sorry to hear about this 71DHB! You just take it easy for a while, read the Forum, get your breath back a little, let things heal...All the best to you!.

I pray you heal quickly...
Oh you are from Italy, Thank you guys for making all the gold and silver necklaces I find!:yes::grin:

I pray you heal quickly...
Oh you are from Italy, Thank you guys for making all the gold and silver necklaces I find!:yes::grin:

:awwman: Wishing you a full and fast recovery! Life sure gets in the way of hobbies at times.

Oh Man! Sorry to hear about this 71DHB! You just take it easy for a while, read the Forum, get your breath back a little, let things heal...All the best to you!.

Thank you so much everyone. I appreciate it very much. Stay well.:)

Oh man! So sorry to hear that. Order some bags of dirt with gold in them and take up temporary gold panning in your living room maybe? Get better soon! Glad you're okay!

Heres wishing you a very speedy recovery. When it come down to it our health is all we have. We never know when we may be the next in line. I have relatives in Sicily but have never been to Europe. Good luck hunting over there!

strick

Well that sucks, Hope you heal quick.
How old are you?, I know they say, "the younger you are the quicker you heal".
DL

I wish a fast recovery . I took a break in detecting as well.
Summer heat,mosquitos and ticks in the woods is a no-go :no:
for me. In 4 weeks I will be detecting in England where weather
is cooler and windy :lol:

Oh man! So sorry to hear that. Order some bags of dirt with gold in them and take up temporary gold panning in your living room maybe? Get better soon! Glad you're okay!

Thanks Barbara. I think I'll just sit back and watch you and the others for a while.

Heres wishing you a very speedy recovery. When it come down to it our health is all we have. We never know when we may be the next in line. I have relatives in Sicily but have never been to Europe. Good luck hunting over there!

strick

Thank you strick. You are so right about the health. One day try and get over here you won't be disappointed.

I wish a fast recovery . I took a break in detecting as well.
Summer heat,mosquitos and ticks in the woods is a no-go :no:
for me. In 4 weeks I will be detecting in England where weather
is cooler and windy :lol:

Thank you Rammjager. Have a great time in the UK!

Hi friends! Just a quickie to say congrats on all your finds from the last 8 days. I see things are looking good! :) I just got home a few hours ago from the Hospital. They rushed me there for emergency surgery on my hernia which caused intestinal leakage 8 days ago. I don't ever want to go through that experience ever again in my life.:no: I had planned to go detecting that morning this happened and I'm glad I didn't. I won't be detecting until at least the end of summer.:crying: I look forward to seeing all of your finds. HH to everyone.:waiting::)

Whoa, I've pooped myself before, but this takes it to a whole new level! Hopefully, you weren't just doing it so you'd have the coolest, "I survived," story at the holidays.

Glad you made it through that, and are on the mend! I'm also glad you didn't go detecting, and made it to the hospital. best wishes for you in your recovery!

Back
Top Bottom