Detecting will have to wait

I hope you get better quick 71, I've been having some bad health problems for about a year and a half, just had an operation 2 days ago and I think I've got half of my problems whipped now ( I hope). I sincerely hope you get better fast because being sick is awful. Good Luck Friend!

Whoa, I've pooped myself before, but this takes it to a whole new level! Hopefully, you weren't just doing it so you'd have the coolest, "I survived," story at the holidays.

Glad you made it through that, and are on the mend! I'm also glad you didn't go detecting, and made it to the hospital. best wishes for you in your recovery!
Thank you Skippy for your wishes!

I hope you get better quick 71, I've been having some bad health problems for about a year and a half, just had an operation 2 days ago and I think I've got half of my problems whipped now ( I hope). I sincerely hope you get better fast because being sick is awful. Good Luck Friend!

Thank you my friend. I send my best wishes for a speedy recovery to you too and that most of your problems are gone.

Hi friends! Just a quickie to say congrats on all your finds from the last 8 days. I see things are looking good! :) I just got home a few hours ago from the Hospital. They rushed me there for emergency surgery on my hernia which caused intestinal leakage 8 days ago. I don't ever want to go through that experience ever again in my life.:no: I had planned to go detecting that morning this happened and I'm glad I didn't. I won't be detecting until at least the end of summer.:crying: I look forward to seeing all of your finds. HH to everyone.:waiting::)

Do you think you hurt yourself from digging targets?

I'm working on putting a assist handle on my beach scoop so I can have some leverage when I lift the full bucket. Getting a hernia is no joke.

Take it easy and give yourself a long recovery time.

Do you think you hurt yourself from digging targets?

I'm working on putting a assist handle on my beach scoop so I can have some leverage when I lift the full bucket. Getting a hernia is no joke.

Take it easy and give yourself a long recovery time.

I first noticed the hernia about 10 years ago in the gym but it was small then. Detecting had nothing to do with it. As years went by it just got bigger and it started creating problems. It's no joke as you say and the assist handle you mentioned is a good idea. I just have to wait it out until a full recovery. Thanks ROBOTCOP.

Back
Top Bottom