ring id

garviso8

Elite Member
Been trying to upload a picture of a silver ring I found on the beach the other day but been having problems.there are 3 letters on the inside otc any clues will upload later .?

Looks like it but is it worth anything? Or should I toss it in the. Silver pile.
You will find that you will get much more money than melt for good silver rings on Ebay. I have sold a few that way.

You will find that you will get much more money than melt for good silver rings on Ebay. I have sold a few that way.
Thanks Felix. Great run you've been on by the way your the reason I went out to begin with .lots of people in town , somebody's got to drop something .šŸ˜

Macro setting

If it's not in Macro , it won't upload, wish the forum would upgrade to a larger file pick, as with my camera, longer distance picks, do not take in macro, money towards the new software, i would donate to Vlad & forum for a fix.

If it's not in Macro , it won't upload, wish the forum would upgrade to a larger file pick, as with my camera, longer distance picks, do not take in macro, money towards the new software, i would donate to Vlad & forum for a fix.

I use Microsoft Photo Editor and reduce my original picture sizes every time before uploading as they otherwise wouldn't upload as you pointed out for "file size being to big". If you don't have it there are many "freeware" out there that can do that simply. Most smartphones can also reduce the file size.

Been trying to upload a picture of a silver ring I found on the beach the other day but been having problems.there are 3 letters on the inside otc any clues will upload later .?
got it! What does this mean

Attachments

• 20170102_123748_HDR_resized.jpg
    20170102_123748_HDR_resized.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 140
Back
Top Bottom