Well here in Michigan.....

STURRAT

I got a call today from an informant. They told me a certain pirate named Irons might be plundering a spot that I hold dear. I grabbed my right hand man (my 8 year old son) and went to check things out. As we hiked in I saw the scallawag. He turned out to be a nice guy I guess [emoji53]. We had our small talk and we headed up the beach. I dug quite a few targets but only a couple keepers. 1900 V nickel, 1955 wheat, dime, a couple zincolns and an ornate pocket knife all corroded.
048575361ca3a93a17aca0a83660570a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irons is a good pirate and a very helpful and knowledgeable one.

Wouldn't mind meeting up with him and Mud and a few others one day. Hope he didn't show you up.

Great job Rat it was nice meeting you and your son! That and you slipped up and told me I was in the wrong spot. :laughing:

No worries I am more of an open water scalawag nowadays. Good hunting to you man! :pirate:

I don't think your large coil could handle the twenty or so shotgun shells i dug. At least the water seems to be going down now.

I don't think your large coil could handle the twenty or so shotgun shells i dug. At least the water seems to be going down now.

Only 20? Sheesh man that's just getting warmed up! :cool:

rs5.jpg

That's not a shotgun shell I believe there in the lower middle though! ;)

Back
Top Bottom