ENDED 24 hour hunt best write up Contest Open! Win a silver Dollar!

Utahoutdoors

Best write up wins! (Only one winner in case of a tie, who ever posted first will be declared the winner)
Post your write-up bellow!

Please don't thumbs up until you can read all threads!
Here are the rules:

Hunt any consecutive 24 hour period from 12:00 AM June 1st through June 8th 11:59 PM. This way you can work it into you schedule. I'm planning on hunting from 5:00 am to midnight on June 3rd.

1. You can hunt anywhere that is legal.
2. You have to follow the Metal Detectorist's code of Ethics.
3. You have to post photos of your finds including trash. Lol
4. The best write up wins, not the best finds.
5. You have to hunt harder than normal (if you usually hunt for an hour, you must hunt for 61 minutes minimum.
6. On your post you have to include the date, what time you started and total amount of time you hunted.
7. I'll pay shipping to anywhere in the US, if you live overseas and win we can make arrangements for shipping ( I have no idea what it costs, if it's reasonable I'll pay it, (like less than $10 US)
8. Set a goal. Mine is I am going to try to hunt for more than 16 hours, I'm also going to hunt places I've wanted to but not had time.
9. Poor Spelling and grammar DO NOT COUNT against you, ( see I can't spell and that should have said "does not count against you" I think.
10. Humor does get you extra credit.
11. Winner will be determined by popular opinion of members by number of thumbs up clicks they receive.
12. You pick the day and once you start hunting you have 24 hours to hunt. Thus means that you could start at 6:00pm Friday and hunt until 6:00 pm Saturday.
13. Open to all experience levels, experts too!
14. Have fun and be safe!
15. If you want in just post affirmatively.

Here is the Morgan you are playing for.

23024E04-D32F-45F6-A256-99553A758FF3-1006-000000C1CB11137F_zpse8ae84bc.jpg

I look forward to so funny and exciting hunts and write ups! Good luck

Ohhh I see now, this is one of the subforums that doesnt add to your post totals like the family friendly topics

Best write up wins! (Only one winner in case of a tie, who ever posted first will be declared the winner)
Post your write-up bellow!

Please don't thumbs up until you can read all threads!
Here are the rules:

Hunt any consecutive 24 hour period from 12:00 AM June 1st through June 8th 11:59 PM. This way you can work it into you schedule. I'm planning on hunting from 5:00 am to midnight on June 3rd.

1. You can hunt anywhere that is legal.
2. You have to follow the Metal Detectorist's code of Ethics.
3. You have to post photos of your finds including trash. Lol
4. The best write up wins, not the best finds.
5. You have to hunt harder than normal (if you usually hunt for an hour, you must hunt for 61 minutes minimum.
6. On your post you have to include the date, what time you started and total amount of time you hunted.
7. I'll pay shipping to anywhere in the US, if you live overseas and win we can make arrangements for shipping ( I have no idea what it costs, if it's reasonable I'll pay it, (like less than $10 US)
8. Set a goal. Mine is I am going to try to hunt for more than 16 hours, I'm also going to hunt places I've wanted to but not had time.
9. Poor Spelling and grammar DO NOT COUNT against you, ( see I can't spell and that should have said "does not count against you" I think.
10. Humor does get you extra credit.
11. Winner will be determined by popular opinion of members by number of thumbs up clicks they receive.
12. You pick the day and once you start hunting you have 24 hours to hunt. Thus means that you could start at 6:00pm Friday and hunt until 6:00 pm Saturday.
13. Open to all experience levels, experts too!
14. Have fun and be safe!
15. If you want in just post affirmatively.

Here is the Morgan you are playing for.

23024E04-D32F-45F6-A256-99553A758FF3-1006-000000C1CB11137F_zpse8ae84bc.jpg

I look forward to so funny and exciting hunts and write ups! Good luck

Utah,
What is the end date & time for the voting portion of this contest?

Back
Top Bottom