contest question

9Veater

Forum Supporter
If I wanted to offer up a contest like picking a number(1-1000 i.e) for a predetermined prize who can I say the number to inorder to avoid any confusion..
I read the rules and don't want a "middleman" just want a trustworthy neutral person to share the number with before the contest begins.. thank you
And prize with be shipped for free..
Think of it as a winter hunt

If I wanted to offer up a contest like picking a number(1-1000 i.e) for a predetermined prize who can I say the number to inorder to avoid any confusion..
I read the rules and don't want a "middleman" just want a trustworthy neutral person to share the number with before the contest begins.. thank you
And prize with be shipped for free..
Think of it as a winter hunt

i only do contests once in a blue moon anyway, so if you need a volunteer..... feel free to pm me. :yes:

Pete

I would go with an owner or mod. From here. But..... what if several people pick the same number?

In all fairness it would go to the first one, id restrict it to 1 guess each to be fair and who ever was closest... Peice is right rules (whoever is closest to the actual retail price (number in this case) without going over wins

It specifically stated in the contests rules they will not be the middleman Jim.

I would go with an owner or mod. From here. But..... what if several people pick the same number?

It specifically stated in the contests rules they will not be the middleman Jim.

i think the mods have more than enough to do keeping the forum itself running smoothly. and as per my previous post, i'll give you (or anyone else) a hand if you'd like.

P.

Pete ill be in touch, reason I made this thread is to not be a burden to those who already do a lot

Pete ill be in touch, reason I made this thread is to not be a burden to those who already do a lot

No problem at all and no burden either. It's just a simple matter to take a screenshot showing the date/time and your correct answer and there's no reason for any dispute, lol. I think I can remain neutral and keep it fair all around. :D

I'm fairly new to the site and would be more than happy to help. It would give me an opportunity help and say thanks for everyones input answering questions that I have posted.

Also Im home recovering from ankle surgery so I have plenty of time to follow threads and stay in contact with whoever I need to.

I for one have always PM'ed a mod. That doesn't really make them a middleman, Just keeps ANYONE that thinks I would ever think I would play favorites knowledge that would never happen. It doesn't give the mod anything to do really unless someone cries foul, WHICH has never happened with any of my contests.

BUT there was a sponsor on here that burned a few with his contests and a few never came back. NOT the owners or mods fault but it left some people with bad feelings.

I thought of another contest while I was at work today. If you are going to do one soon I will be glad to hold off. No need for two to be running together.

You can go ahead scuba ill hold off been battling a stomache bug the past few days, and the past few hours are brutal vomiting etc

Back
Top Bottom