New Member in Texas

Finnfowler

Hello everyone.

Just got my Whites MX7 a week ago and have already dug up 2 pieces of junk iron and one of my sprinkler lines in my yard. So, a week into this hobby and I have been banned from digging in my own yard per the wife. Other than that I am interested in exploring this hobby and finding a stash of Rolex's or a pirates treasure chest full of gold!:laughing: My hopes are high!

Thanks,

Finnfowler

Welcome from FL. It sound like you will fit right in. A real Pirate has to plunder all the treasure and junk as possible. As far as being banned from detecting in your yard, Be the smart pirate and do it when she leaves shopping. If she ask about the hole in the yard tell her the neighbors dog done it. Lying is part of being a Pirate.:lol:

Welcome from Winnsboro, South Carolina !!!!

:laughing: …..that was funny, you lost permission to detect your own yard :lol:

…….hopefully it wasn't this bad :laughing::laughing::laughing:
permissionbackyard.jpg

:mder: ______ :mder: ______ :mder: ______ :mder:

Thank y’all very much!

Welcome from FL. It sound like you will fit right in. A real Pirate has to plunder all the treasure and junk as possible. As far as being banned from detecting in your yard, Be the smart pirate and do it when she leaves shopping. If she ask about the hole in the yard tell her the neighbors dog done it. Lying is part of being a Pirate.:lol:

Yes, and I will have ample opportunities as well!

Back
Top Bottom