My 2015 East Coast Detecting Tour!

CTCurt

Super Mod
Forum Supporter
As some of you know I'm heading to Florida this week. Got a little delayed due to some Dr's appts. But I am hopeful to be heading out Tuesday AM. It's about a 20 hour drive to where I'm heading. Big snow storms in my area right now. I am driving, and have been in touch with a few forum members to meet up for some hunts along the way. On my way back, will be hugging the coast to hit some beaches all the way to Ct. Hope to be posting some good finds. I plan to be on the road about 3 weeks. Thanks to all who have pm'd me and can't wait to hit some nice weather:yes: Wish me luck......Curt:grin:

Be safe bud! You see a drowsy driver, let them get on down the road. Had a close call driving to Texas when a driver fell asleep with the cruise control on and wrapped around a tree behind me. Missed me by 50 feet:shock:

Thanks everyone. Snowing like crazy here right now. But I'm loading my car and hoping for a little clearing in the morning to get going. Will keep you guys updated from hotel wifi......:yes:

I just got back from Florida last Friday, and wish I was back.. I'll be planning another trip just to metal detected:detector: my self... good luck and happy hunting CTCurt:cool:

Good luck and have a safe trip , I am hoping to take a trip like that some day soon
HH

Update!

So after a very long drive, I have arrived in the Sunshine State, and it's raining....:lol: But that's ok cause it's in the 60's here...:shock: Met up for lunch today with itsaring to plan our strategy. Excal is charging, and tomorrow is a go. Hope to have finds to post soon. Thanks all for looking....:yes:

Good luck out there Curt! Hope to see you soon up this way.... Craig did mention taking us to a five star restaurant. [emoji4]

Day 1

Not much to report from my end. But got to meet S1u2r3f4 and Kapidr at the beach. Always great to meet new folks from the forum. Was also great to see some Gold pulled from the surf. Found the usual, clad, bullets, sinkers, brass screws. Had an awesome day with itsaring also. Sunny skies, warm breeze, and detecting at the beach. Life is good. (I also scattered the last of my dad's ashes in the surf, as he loved Florida beaches) Going to hit a dried up lake bed tomorrow. Hope I'll have some goods to report. Thanks again to the Florida Forum Folks for being such gracious hosts.....:yes:

Attachments

• Florida 1 002.jpg
    Florida 1 002.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 569
Back
Top Bottom