From South Africa, encrusted with diamonds and set with rubies, emeralds, and sapphires

Awesome!

Attachments

• Emeril-Bam-gif.jpg
    Emeril-Bam-gif.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 173
That should be a big payday from that ticket. That is truly a real looker. Wow! I am looking forward to your posting of all you finds from this adventure. Jack

Bam!

11000666_10152731761608581_8724179300166078636_n.jpg

18K 13 grams, it's missing one emerald but I'm not throwing it back!

The hunting has been much harder this year as the beaches have meters more sand on them than usual, I have found 14 gold rings, mostly 9k, so far and will post pics once I upload them to my server.

Holy cow thats amazing what a beautiful ring =) thats gonna be hard to top there . congratulations .:wow:

Nice! I would lose the plot if I found something like that. Where abouts are you in South Africa, I am originally from Cape Town and lived there till I was 21. Nice find! HH

Beachdude, that has got to be the best (I assume) looking men's ring I've seen in the past two years. Congrats bro!

Anyway you look at it, as 18K that is a fantastic ring...but the stones look to KT as sapphire, amethyst, and green tourmaline to His Majesty. KT does like the encrusting of diamonds, and the channel set of the colored stones. Get it checked at a reputable Jeweler to get all the stones identified. If you are guessing based on color, you are just guessing. The green stones are not the right color of green for emerald, the midband set of stones are, as mentioned above, purple and likely amethyst, and the blue stones could be sapphire.

Let us know what you find out!

Best of luck with it! :D:D

Back
Top Bottom